The institute was established in the year of 2001 with 72 sanctioned seats and 03 trades in vapi location with the name of mahila industrial training institute. Then it was shifted at location of bilimora in the year of 2002 and after within four month it was shifted in the location of Navsari near to vegetable market ghanchi panch vadi. finally in the year of 2002 ITI was established in navsari district. Now it has been shifted to its new building which is located at behind zilla seva sadan. At present Industrial training institiute navsari (mahila ) has an intake capacity of 592 seats in different 07 non-engineering trades and 04 engineering trades.
Directorate has included the institute under the up-gradation of this institute through Public Private Partnership mode from 23rd September 2012 with "Mafatlal Industries Ltd, Vijalpore road Navsari". Institute management committee of the institute has also been converted into the society under the societies registration act, 1950.
Institute is running in two shifts. First Shift :07:30AM to 2:45PM and Second Shift: 09:30AM to 05:00PM